Apply for Deputy General Manager - Fund Raising
Samana Business Group is looking to hire a seasoned fundraising professional who will drive our capital raising efforts. We are looking for self-driven individuals who are confident of their capability to deliver and are seeking long term wealth creation.
- Must be well-versed with the local regulatory framework.
- Must have previous experience in fund raising & experience in dealing with NBFCs/Banks/Funds and other Financial Institutions.
The person along with his team shall be responsible for
- Fund marketing and fund raising through distributors/brokers and direct clients,
- Manage and lead the identification and approach to Banks, NBFCs, funds, other debt investors; including identification of overseas funding sources,
- Build on relationships with existing investors, preparing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding,
- Continuously assessing client requirements and internal strengths to conceptualize and create high quality investment solutions,
- Understand due diligence requests from prospective investors, research and gather the necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response,
- Liaison with Regulators, wealth managers and legal partners,
- Creating innovative customer experience solutions and evaluating their effectiveness,
- Designing internal and external communication for our funds and other structures.
- Objectively review the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for development